MONK Conveyors pallet systems provide the in-plant transport links between production, warehouse, order picking and dispatch. All too often pallets are stored in racks, stacked up and then transported by forklift truck. This can create shortfalls, damage to pallets and products. The Automotive Industry Pallet System shown below feeds 500kg stillage’s accurately into a metal cleaning process. Bespoke heavy side guides and pneumatic damped stops were designed into the system.
MONK PALLET CONVEYORS:
- Modular Painted Steel Design
- Up to 4500kg conveyed with one drive
- Robust construction with formed steel frame profiles
- Smooth and gentle transportation – minimum backlash, low maintenance
- Side Chain transfers using triple stand chains
- Roller and Chain rotating turntables
We Supply Roller, Belt and Plastic Chain Conveyors
Monk Conveyors supply and install full working systems which are designed to suit your specific needs. We install full pneumatic and electrical control with operator touch screens if required. Our control systems range from simple stop starts up to barcode capable controls, capable of communicating with your Warehouse Management System (WMS).