Spares and Training
Monk Conveyors offers full spares and training which is very important to keeping your production line running without issues. For each project we will produce a spares list with items graded from critical to low wear. We can also walk through the line with you to identify spares as part of our training.
Training is critical as it gives your operators and maintenance staff confidence and helps them take ownership of the line. Our systems are designed to be easy to fault find and maintain. Faults are often simple and relatively quick to fix when engineers know where to look and how to identify problems.
We can offer the following services as part of our spares and training support:
- Spares parts list graded from critical to low wear
- Spare part advice as part of training
- Spare parts management, which involves us replacing spare parts when they have been used
- Training on how to replace and set replacement parts
- Operator training with day to day operation and basic fault finding
- Maintenance mechanical training including wear items, lubrication, fault finding, replacing and setting parts, safe working practice
- Maintenance electrical training including high voltage and low control voltage fault finding, understanding sequence of operations, and safe working practice
- Telephone support
- Dial in PLC monitoring for software change and fault finding
Health and Safety of our staff and your staff is an absolute priority on every site.