Monk Conveyors has mechanical and electrical installation teams. We can provide you with the complete “turnkey” installation. We appreciate that production output will often still be required while installations continue, so we will carefully plan our installation and work with you to find the best solution which causes minimal disruption.
We will offer the following services as part of our installations:
- Installation Plan and Site meetings
- Logistics for delivery and unloading on site
- Risk Assessment and Method Study (RAMS), PPE and PAT tested site equipment
- Attending site inductions
- Provide or nominate First Aiders
- Provide removal of waste
- Mechanical Installation
- Electrical Installation
- Control Panel supply, installation and setup
- Software write and testing
- Commissioning and handover
- System sign off and snagging
- Operator training
- Maintenance mechanical and electrical training
- Documentation including Instruction manual, maintenance, spares and electrical drawings
- Service and maintenance contracts
Monk Conveyors can provide Risk Assessments at the design stage and for installation. Method studies will be carried out and submitted for all our installations. These are a good opportunity to think about the work which is going to be carried out and make sure both our engineers and the customer are prepared. Our products are CE marked and will be fitted with a CE plate with machinery details.
Health and Safety of our staff and your staff is an absolute priority on every site. Monk Conveyors use The Health and Safety People to assist us in managing our health and safety and our safety policy, both in our factory and on our customer sites.