MONK Conveyors Limited Privacy Statement
- MONK Conveyors Limited is committed to protecting your privacy
- MONK Conveyors Limited has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy
- The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the website at URL monk-conveyors.com
- MONK Conveyors Limited do not disclose visitors information to third parties
- Any information that you provide us with, whether it be business or personal information (such as your name or address), cannot be seen by third parties
- The information we keep is stored on our own computer systems, not on a website
- This site may at times contain links to other, third party websites; MONK Conveyors Limited is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites
- This privacy statement is not presented as a legally binding contract
What information do we collect or use?
There are sections in our website where we may ask you to register in order to gain access to high value documents, or to be able to download various items, or to make contact with MONK Conveyors Limited.
Any information you provide will remain the secured property of MONK Conveyors Limited. Under no circumstances will it be sold or rented to any third party. MONK Conveyors Limited may, however, use your contact information to send you any information you have specifically requested or any other information or news about our company and services. Your details maybe used in an aggregated form for marketing analysis of our website traffic.
In addition to any personal information you may provide, MONK Conveyors Limited may, on occasion use software or other tools that enable the collection of relevant technical information, for example the IP address (Internet protocol) (IP), the operating system deployed on your computer, the browser used for access, various traffic patterns, as well as the address of any referring websites.
MONK Conveyors Limited always traces how a visitor arrives at the MONK Conveyors Limited website, however, it is not possible to and we will not attempt to gather information about other sites that have been visited prior to landing at monk-conveyors.com.
How we may use your personal information
MONK Conveyors Limited may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable you to use the site without repeatedly entering passwords or logins.
- To provide information or services that you have requested.
- To help us manage our content to ensure it is relevant and appropriate to you.
- To alert you to company news, product upgrades, other updated information and new products and services from MONK Conveyors Limited.
What is a ‘cookie’?
Cookies are a common Internet tool that assign a unique identification to your computer and store the detail (only on your computer’s hard drive) via a facility in your web browser.
Cookies are used on this site. They are used to keep track of the information you have given us during your visits to the site. The cookie stored on your computer is simply a numeric identifier that we use to identify you as you move around the site and so you can retrieve information you have previously sent to our server.
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of personal data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us and individuals do so at their own risk. Once any personal data comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
What about links on your site?
- MONK Conveyors Limited may, periodically, provide links on our site that direct to external, third party websites.
- We have no control over the content other sites, nor the usage of information they gather.
- We recommend that you always review the privacy policies at any third party sites you visit as they may not follow similar policies as MONK Conveyors Limited.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
- The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
- Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options to discontinue receiving future communications by any of the following means:
- Send an email to our customer support team indicating your request to be unsubscribed from a specific list.
- In writing to: Customer Support, MONK Conveyors Limited, Unit 9, Christy Estate, Ivy Road, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU12 4TX