Our Monk lens tracing work bench system allows trays to be continually fed to a line of tracing operators. The operators can sit at their bench and simply remove a tray from the feed conveyor, then place the completed job on the outfeed conveyor.
The lens tracing workbench is ergonomically designed and has an optional cut out in the centre to take a tracing machine.
- Single main feed conveyor minimises floor space
- Sensors and control make sure operators are continually fed work
- Control and software system
- Quiet and smooth operation
- Design can be tailored to suit your preferences
- HMI touch screen for easy operation
- Emergency stop safety circuit
- Optional pneumatic low pressure pushers for safe operator use
- Optional line mimic with fault flags
- Optional bar code system to route trays to specific machines
- Typical speeds of around 600 trays per hour* based on 10 sets of operator benches
*Feed rates vary depending on the size and speed of the machines.