Ophthalmic Laser Marking
Our Monk laser feed system continually feeds to ophthalmic laser marking machines. Our optional barcode system can be added to identify jobs which need to be lasered.
The system will make sure each machine is constantly fed with work for maximum machine use. If one ophthalmic laser marking machine is not operating, work will automatically be directed to other machines.
Software handles processed and unprocessed jobs on a single conveyor saving valuable floor space.
- Single main feed conveyor minimises floor space
- Maintains good access to machines
- Trays queue into machines and sensors make sure the machines stay full
- Ophthalmic laser marking machines can be switched off for maintenance and the line will keep operating
- Independent control and software system
- Quiet and smooth operation
- HMI touch screen for easy operation
- Pneumatic low-pressure pushers for safe operator use
- Emergency stop safety circuit
- Optional line mimic with fault flags
- Optional bar code system to route trays to a laser cell
- Typical speeds of around 150 trays per hour per production Cell*. A number of Cells can be laid out for an efficient flow of work.
*Feed rates vary depending on the size and speed of the machines.