Lens De-Blocking & Lens De-Taping
Our Monk lens de-blocking feed system continually feeds to de-blocking and lens de-taping machines. The system will make sure each machine is constantly fed with work for maximum machine use. If one machine is not operating, work will automatically be directed to other machines.
Software handles blocked and unblocked jobs on a single conveyor saving valuable floor space.
- Single main feed conveyor minimises floor space
- Maintains good access to machines
- Trays queue into machines and sensors make sure the machines stay full
- Lens deblocking and detaping machines can be switched off for maintenance and the line will keep operating
- Independent control and software system
- Quiet and smooth operation
- HMI touch screen for easy operation
- Pneumatic low-pressure pushers for safe operator use
- Emergency stop safety circuit
- Optional line mimic with fault flags
- Optional bar code system to route trays to specific machines
- Typical speeds of around 350 trays per hour* based on 3 sets of machines
*Feed rates vary depending on the size and speed of the machines.