Conveyors can be utilised to create the Alloy cooling time required. We offer a number of options for cooling. The design can fit around existing machines and layouts. Conveyor speed and length will be calculated to give the right cooling time and production throughput.
- High level track to save floor space
- Track can pass over machines and walkways
- Ceiling or floor supports
- Lifters or incline conveyors used to take the trays to high level and bring them down to floor level again
- Sensors and control manages the system
- Emergency stop safety circuit
- Optional HMI touch screen for easy operation
- Optional line mimic with fault flags
- Typical capacity between 200 to 800 trays per hour depending on the factory output
An alternative option can use our standard Tray Stacker and De-Stacking machines to create tray cooling and buffer storage.